Terra Modena Mechatronic srl is a startup with the mission of designing and producing Integrated Electric Propulsion Systems for marine and eventually land-based ecosustainable vehicles.
Integrated Electric Propulsion Systems consist of:
- 28 kWh and 42 kWh batteries in packs of one, two, three and more
- 30kW to 250kW motors (both mono and dual)
- water cooling systems for engines and battery packs
- remote monitoring systems via SIM card and battery charger geolocation
- auxiliary diesel engine for recharging batteries or coupled with the propeller shaft
To provide "turnkey" shipyards with a complete propulsion system for crafts currently powered by diesel engines.
The market is currently developing rapidly and from 2020, emerging European legislation will prohibit the navigation of boats powered by thermal engines on inland waterways.