Established on April 12, 2013, AdottUp offers SMEs the chance to become new idea incubators. It was created by Piccola Industria Confindustria in collaboration with Confindustria's Regional Innovation and Education Policies Area, young entrepreneurs and experts from System Associations, with the aim of supporting the development of high potential growth ideas and enhancing SME innovation.
The Intesa Sanpaolo Group is a project partner specialising in training, information, consulting and funding solutions aimed at promoting collaboration between entrepreneurs and startups at every level: from first meeting to selection, launch and development.
In particular, the project allows for:
- the possibility for startuppers to access the system by entering their own data on the Training Offices site: http://officineformative.it/adottup/
- the selection of the best ideas by the joint committee of Intesa Sanpaolo and Confindustria
- the possibility for the selected ideas to:
- take advantage of the necessary training to transform them into a sustainable business and see them publicised along with Confindustria's SMEs
- be included — when they are ready to be developed — in the "Best Ideas Showcase" and publicised within the system. SMEs may thus be interested in contacting startups to assess together possible ways forward. The circuit is always open: selecting the best ideas and updating the showcase takes place periodically.
Intesa Sanpaolo also offers financial solutions for startups and SMEs.