ON/OFF is an innovative project from the City of Parma Office for Youth Policy, promoted and managed by the School Group cooperative society in collaboration with the ON/OFF Association, in support of youth employability and entrepreneurship.
ON/OFF aims to encourage innovative youth policies that are capable of responding to new needs as well as generating resources.
- The space, designed and restored with the contribution of young people who have now joined the project, consists of:
- co-working (shared working environment)
- expo space (multi-purpose hall with exhibition space)
- art and creativity workshop
- digital lab (design and digital fabrication workshop)
- fully equipped meeting room
- B-Vakko (relaxation and refreshments area)
ON/OFF is a collaborative community, an incubator of ideas and a hub for the development of skills that bring opportunities for personal and professional growth. A virtuous circle that connects youth and community for mutual support. A workshop that combines culture, entrepreneurship and creativity to produce innovation to take on the current social, cultural and environmental challenges.