G-Com s.r.l.s. is an innovative company in interactive and cross-media content production for the entertainment and advertising sectors.
The working group, which comes from advertising and from traditional television, combines the latest technology with interactive storytelling, whether built around a sponsor or pure entertainment. The aim is to involve the public, from spectator-consumers to protagonists in the choices and in the story.
Thanks to agreements already in place with internationally renowned transmedia platforms for the use and distribution of content, G-Com positions itself at the vanguard of the industry, an ideal partner for brands, companies and broadcasters.
Its clients are therefore companies (in any field) who are looking for interactive content through which to engage an audience. G-Com also strengthens the promotion and communication strategies of government offices and agencies, such as messages related to cultural heritage, tourism and culture in general.
- development of interactive and transmedia formats for companies, brands and publishers;
- complex and interactive advertising campaigns;
- monetisation strategies arising from storytelling projects told through converging media (TV, tablet, smartphone, e-books, computer, console, etc.)
The internal project Jurors, a television series controlled by users via mobile devices, won the BAFTA TV Lab Pitch Up competition in London, and was selected for the Cross Video Days in Paris and Brazil at Rio Content Market - Transmedia Lab.
Over the years, the company has distinguished itself in various competitions:
- Media Key Award - Milan (winner Press & Outdoor)
- Cross Video Days - Paris (Official Selection 2012)
- BAFTA TV Lab Pitch Up with Stellar Network - London (winner 2012)
- Rio Content Market Transmedia Lab - Rio de Janeiro ( shortlist 2013)
- ExpoPixel 2013 - Bologna (winner)
- Special Prize Resto del Carlino Made in ER - Bologna (winner)
- Incredibol - creative innovation of Bologna (project of the City of Bologna, 2013)
Incredibol! L'innovazione creativa di Bologna