Innovamol was born of the desire of its founding partners to offer innovative products and services in the field of chemical sciences that support technological transfer between research institutions and industry.
Alberto Del Rio graduated in Physical Chemistry at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia. He obtained a Masters in Computer Science and Theoretical Chemistry at the University of Rennes and a PhD in Molecular Chemistry and Bioactive Molecules at the University of Marseille. He has worked at the University of Erlangen-Nürnberg and Molecular Networks GmbH. At CNR in Bologna, he is responsible for the BioChemoInformatics computer lab and he's also the author of more than 50 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals, three book chapters and several patents. He is also a coordinator and evaluator of research projects for the European Commission and other bodies. Since 2015 he has been a member of the Modena Order of Chemists and is the administrator and co-founder of Innovamol.
Glauco Del Rio graduated in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Bologna in 1967. He worked as a mechanical designer in the industry until 1973. Afterwards, he undertook professional consultancy work with Inarcassa. From 1977 to 2005 he was the director of Di-Erre Srl and, subsequently, Airex Srl, companies operating in the field of fittings and compressed air accessories. Since 2006, he has been a consultant and member of the CDA of CO-EL Srl, a manufacturer of food safety machinery in the food industry and he is a partner and adviser to Innovamol Srls.
Innovamol provides consultancy and services for industries and academic institutions in the following sectors: pharmaceutics, cosmetics, biotechnology, chemical biology, agrochemistry, chemoinformatics, statistics and data mining, polymers and ceramics.
Our services include:
- Intellectual property support
- Feasibility studies
- Scientific training and support
- Writing financing projects and tenders (Regional, National and European)
- Managing business R&D
- Managing technology transfer between academic institutions and industry
Innovamol also develops specific innovative projects in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, plastics, ceramic and biotechnology sectors.
Current interests are:
- Recovery of value-added agro-food biomaterials
- Biomaterials for cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, bioplastics and state-of-the-art industrial applications
- Development of nanotechnological biomaterials for different applications
- Economically viable and environmentally friendly packaging
Innovamol is a beneficiary of Por Fesr Emilia Romagna 2014-2020, Axis 1, Action 1.4.1 — contributions for small and micro enterprises — Start Up Innovative.
Innovamol boasts references from Italian and foreign clients, in both industry and academia, including the following:
- European Food Safety Authority
- National Research Council, Bologna
- University of Bologna
- University of Genoa
- Scientific Institute of Romagna for the Study and Treatment of Cancer
- Gtechnology Scientific Research Foundation
- Ajile Engineering
- Beyond Engineering
FIRST — Financing for Innovation, Research and Technological Development
Regione Emilia-Romagna - Direzione Generale economia della conoscenza, del lavoro e dell'impresa