Smart City and Buildings S.R.L. (SCnB S.R.L.) is an innovative startup that develops complex projects, products and services of governance and social innovation in the energy and environmental field, providing technical assistance and advice to public and private entities on climate adaptation and resilience.
Projects and services ready for the market:
- Condomini Intelligenti Piacenza (Intelligent Condominiums Piacenza). A turnkey energy recovery service (from energy diagnosis to the monitoring of finished jobs), at zero cost to condominiums and certificated for the reporting of CO2 reduction under the European Covenant of Mayors Board. To this end, a business network has been set up and the project is still the subject of a Memorandum of Understanding between public entities and local stakeholder organisations.
- Imprese Intelligenti (Intelligent Endeavours). A project devised in the SEAP (Sustainable Energy Action Plan), prepared to support and sustain SMEs in their energy efficiency programmes and/or the adoption of energy management ISO 50001 standards.
- Territori Resilienti (Resilient Territories). A project offering technical support to administrations and local communities, focusing on their ability to respond positively to the effects of climate change.
The know-how, quality, competence and ethics of Smart City and Buildings are guaranteed by the professional experience and qualifications of the two founding partners, both architects:
- Gregory Keble, an expert in European Programming, Urban and Rural Management, and Integrated Sustainability Strategy Management, as well as the development of good practices and the governance of Urban Resilience programmes.
- Antonio Molinelli, an Emilia Romagna-certified expert in Energy Management and an Expert Consultant at the CasaClima Agency in Bolzano, has developed the theme of existing energy recovery according to quality models and environmental certifications.
ART-ER Attractiveness Research Territory is the Emilia-Romagna Joint Stock Consortium with the purpose of fostering the region’s sustainable growth by developing innovation and
Incredibol! L'innovazione creativa di Bologna