Up to 20 grants, of maximum 550€ each, have been made available to facilitate the participation of foreign organizations and individuals in the brokerage event Innovat&Match 2017.
Framework of the travel grants
In 2017 at its 11th edition, Innovat&Match is the brokerage event featuring two days of bilateral business meetings focused on technology, research and innovation, organized by ASTER S. Cons. p. A. in cooperation with CNA Emilia Romagna, Confindustria Emilia-Romagna, ENEA, SIDI Eurosportello CCIAA Ravenna, Unioncamere Emilia-Romagna – regional partners of the SIMPLER Consortium and members of the Enterprise Europe Network.
The event will be held in Bologna (Italy) on 8 and 9 June 2017 in the framework of R2B - Research to Business, the International Industrial Research Exhibition promoted by the Emilia-Romagna Region, Bologna Fiere, ASTER and Smau.
Innovat&Match allows different technology, innovation and research stakeholders to gather for professional cooperation and exchange.
Participants are invited to promote their innovative research, products and services in order to start further collaborations.
- present, discuss and develop new project ideas at an international level
- find new partners for technological development
- build quality partnerships in view of the European projects calls
- start cross-border contacts and cooperations
- foster effective networking
- participate in short, 30 minute one-to-one meetings.
- Building and construction
- Cultural and creative industries
- Energy and sustainable development
- Health and well-being industries
- Mechatronics and transport
- Services for the production system
Type of grant recipients
This grant programme is intended to financially support the participation to the brokerage event Innovat&Match 2017 by reimbursing travel and accommodation expenses.
Recipients have to be based in countries which are branches of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) - except from Italy, where the event will be held. Recipients can be companies, universities, research promotion agencies, research centres, public organizations, consultants and clusters. The complete list of countries part of the EEN is available following the link http://een.ec.europa.eu/about/branches.
How to apply?